Christine wanted to share one of her favorite recipes:
Super Easy Whipped Ricotta Cheese
- a pinch of red pepper for a bit of spiciness
- some fresh herbs (which creates a nice green color)
- dried herbs – I’ve used herbs de Provence, but any herbs will work
- lemon zest for fresh refreshing lemony tasted
- Indian spices (for an Indian flare)
- cinnamon and nutmeg for a sweeter creamy ricotta that is great on apples
- or anything else you can think of
Recipe adapted from the recipe from Real Simple.
Myra Nissen, CCH
Copyright © 2020–2022, Myra Nissen.
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website? You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA), Board Certified Classical Homeopath. Myra teaches women how to recognize their body’s unique needs and cues and uses Homeopathy to help empower women to take control of their bodies, health and well-being. Find out more, visit her blog www.myranissen.com/blog.