- Schedule Your First Homeopathy Appointment
- Register for Metabolic Balance
- Office Policies: Nissen Homeopathic
- How Will I know If I Am Getting Better with Homeopathy?
- Metabolic Balance® Connect to the Vitality that is Your True Good Health
- Why Choose a Certified Professional Homeopath?
- Certification for Homeopaths in the US Meets Federal Standards
- Practicing Homeopathy in California
- What Homeopathic Remedies Look Like
- Five Ways To Save On Homeopathic Care
Information About Homeopathy:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Homeopathy
- A few books I recommend for those who are new to homeopathy.
- A selection of books that I recommend to my clients.
- Homeopathy Myths Debunked
- Homeopathy is Effective According to Swiss Federal Report
- The Force of Gentleness is Great: : The Direction of Cure
- Do Homeopathic Remedies Cause Side Effects?
- Six Signs Homeopaths Use To Evaluate Health
- Acute & Constitutional Homeopathic Care
- Samuel Hahnemann, Founder of Homeopathy
- A Synopsis of the 9 Ways to Administer a Nosode
- Holistic, Complementary, Integrative, Alternative Medicine – What are We Talking About?
- Directions to Myra’s Office in Walnut Creek
- Contact information for government offices in your area
- Area Agency on Aging Napa Solano
- Aging & Adult Services Contra Costa County, CA
- National Family Caregivers Association
- The Weston A. Price Foundation for Wise Traditions
- Nourishing Our Children
- metabolic balance® California
- metabolic balance® USA
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAP Syndrome or GAPS)™
- Medical Myths Even Doctors Believe
- Ready (U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
Nice Places to Visit:
Schools I Attended and Other Affiliations:
- National Center for Homeopathy
- North American Society of Homeopaths (NASH)
- Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC)
- European Herbology Federation
- Photo of Monument of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, taken by Tabinda Khan, C.Hom., 2006
What Our Clients Are Saying
My recovery has been amazing with your knowledgeable assistance. Today is one week after the hip surgery. I was able to stand to shower, am ready to start using a cane soon, able to prepare simple meals for myself, go up and down a few stairs unassisted. I seldom needed pain medications.Read More
Overall it’s going very well. My cycles have improved. My energy level is better. I am no longer feeling exhausted, sleep or moody. I am sleeping better at night. The dandruff is gone too. Thank you for your help. (37 y/o mother not feelig well since her last child was born.)Read More