There are a number of food, herbs, molds, food additives and environmental chemical sensitivity tests are available. What is included: test results with explanation, and a rotation meal plan to correct sensitivities. Tests vary in scope from full comprehensive testing 320 items to Individual testing. Individualized meal planning & recipe guides available with some tests. Hair mineral analysis is also available.
This includes call-in-time support, brief check-in calls as required to track response. Homeopathic remedies, supplements, herbs, gemmotherapy, tinctures, cell salts, flower essences, anthroposophic remedies are charged if provided by the office.
Hair analysis offers a mineral blueprint of one’s unique biochemistry. I offer hair mineral testing. Hair mineral testing is a low cost, non-invasive method to balancing a persons unique chemistry.
Alcat Test (Food & Chemical Sensitivities)
- Shows what to eat and what not.
- Identifies triggers of inflammation
- Provides information necessary to build an anti-inflammatory diet
- Food Sensitivities. Vegetarian Plans are Availble
- Mold Sensitivities
- Food Additives/Colorings/Preservatives Sensitivities
- Antibiotics/Anti-Inflammatory Agents Sensitivities
Cellular Nutrition Assays (CNA)
- Micronutrient insufficiencies
- Particularly beneficial antioxidants
- Cells’ ability to resist oxidative stress
- Genetic SNPs related to biochemical processes i.e. methionine metabolism, detoxification, hormone balance, and vitamin D function.
- Proper nutrition support to maximize the functions of metabolic pathways.
- MTHFR, MTR, MTRR, COMT, AHCY, Homocysteine
Gut Health CICA Insight
- Genetic, antibody, and cellular assessment for a broader perspective regarding gut health.
- An indicator of “biological aging”
- Shorted telomeres are associated with numerous diseases of aging
DNA Genetique from DesBio
- Simple, non-invasive test that can help you understand how to optimize diet, exercise, and lifestyle to best complement your genetic predisposition.
Contact Myra if you are interested in Food & Chemical Sensitivity Testing.