Our New Digestive & Whole Body Wellness Program: Individualized Nutrition Plan & Body Alignment for Best Health
metabolic balance® and Osteopathic Manual Practice (OMP) are complimentary programs to enhance your physical and mental well-being. If you are seeking to lose weight, want to eliminate pain and reduce inflammation, Digestive and Whole Body Wellness may be the right fit for you. The program is designed to balance your hormones and heal your gut issues naturally. Our Whole Body Wellness program will help give you the results you desire.
I have partnered with Tosha Walper, CMT. a gifted Osteopathic Manual Practitioner to bring two disciplines together to best help people reach their goals. Tosha graduated from Medau Schule, Physical Therapy and COE European College for Osteopathy in Germany. She is studying Biodynamics with James Jealous DO, and has over 15 years of experience in the health and medical field.
metabolic balance® is an individualized nutrition program based on a person’s unique chemistry. The program utilizes healthy whole foods that are suited to individual needs. OMP is a gentle hands-on treatment which focuses on aligning the whole body by treating dysfunctions in the muscles, skeletal and visceral systems.
Here is an overview of the 4 Phases of metabolic balance and how OMP supports and enhances each phase.
PHASE 1 – PREPARATION
- Relaxing & cleansing the metabolism.
- Preparation for the nutritional conversion of the metabolism.
- Skeletal and muscular imbalances are assessed and adjusted with OMP.
- The nervous system is brought into a state of rest.
PHASE 2 –CONVERSIONS
- Adaption to optimized nutrition.
- Builds discipline in the essence.
- Provides the foundation for success.
- The program expands as the individual progresses toward their goal.
- Visceral osteopathic treatment of the inner organs; large intestines, gallbladder, spleen, and kidneys.
- Relaxing and removing adhesions from these organs allow for deeper detox, improves mobility, elimination.
- Helps reduce pain.
PHASE 3 – STABILIZATION
- Adding additional healthy foods.
- Weight equilibrium.
- Stabilize the metabolism.
- Individualized osteopathic treatment.
- Rebalancing the nervous system.
- Support in complying with the program.
PHASE 4 – MAINTENANCE
- Permanent preservation of goals.
- Harmonized metabolism.
- Optimized health and well-being.
- Regular bodywork sessions help to improve the relationship with one’s changing body.
- Individualized instruction for stretching and strengthening exercises, breathing methods or a body related mindfulness and relaxation technique.
What We Offer
The program includes chemical analysis, meal plan development, and 10 half-hour coaching sessions and 6 craniosacral bodywork treatments sessions. Please contact either Tosha or myself for more information.
Copyright © 2016–2017, Myra Nissen.
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website? You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA), Board Certified Classical Homeopath. Myra teaches women how to recognize their body’s unique needs and cues and uses Homeopathy to help empower women to take control of their bodies, health and well-being. Find out more, visit her blog www.myranissen.com/blog.