HELP US CORRECT MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT HYLAND’S TEETHING TABLETS
The National Center for Homeopathy has issued an action alert, “Help Us Correct Misconceptions about Homeopathic Teething Tablets.”
On September 30th, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a press release warning consumers to stop using homeopathic teething tablets and gels. The sensational and dramatic headlines that followed created a public scare and led to the removal of homeopathic teething products from the shelves of stores. This was met with wide spread “anti-FDA” sentiment in social media.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Help NCH fight misconceptions about the safety of homeopathic medicines and spread the facts!
- Share this NCH article (using this link: http://bit.ly/2dvMoKT)
- Like and share NCH’s social media posts about this issue (https://www.facebook.com/homeopathyinfo/)
- Share this blog-post from Living Whole that gives a great perspective on the issue.
- Use the hashtag #saveteethingtablets to unite the conversation.
Copyright © 2016–2017, Myra Nissen.
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website? You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA), Board Certified Classical Homeopath. Myra teaches women how to recognize their body’s unique needs and cues and uses Homeopathy to help empower women to take control of their bodies, health and well-being. Find out more, visit her blog www.myranissen.com/blog.