2. Read metabolic balance® – Nutrition basics: Introduction to the success program written by Dr. Wolf Funfack (Kindle version). I also have the book for sale in my office, or for loan in the client lending library. Buy it here or the from Myra’s office. AND/OR view the video. Are you ready to start? Go to Step 5.
3. Review a synopsis of the independent study that verified the efficacy of the metabolic balanceⓇ that was published in the The Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism (2010). Are you ready to start? Go to Step 5.
If after you have completed theses simple steps and you decide you want to become a participant in the metabolic balance program offered by Myra, then she will provide you with some simple forms.
6. Bring the completed forms along with your payment (payment plan available) to your first appointment with Myra. She will review your paperwork and ask some basic questions about your health history and measure you to determine your inherited metabolism.
7. Once registration is complete you will receive a requisition for a fasting blood test that you can take to any LabCorp laboratory. You can drop in or make an appointment. It is included in the price.
8. Once Myra has received your lab results she will request your personalized meal plan. That is all there is to it.
METABOLIC BALANCE® IS A 4-PHASE PROGRAM
- PHASE 1 is a mild two-day cleanse.
- PHASE 2a is a strict two-week metabolic adjustment phase. PHASE 2b a modification of Phase 2a that lasts until the person achieves their goal.
- PHASE 3 allows you to reintroduce foods that were excluded in the adjustment phase and to monitor any reactions to these foods. This length of this phase is variable depending each participant’s individual progress and response.
- PHASE 4 is the maintenance phase, starting as soon as you have reached your desired weight. Learn how to have a balanced life. Enjoy foods that are not in your meal plan. You will know by your body’s response the foods that are best suited for you and maintain your weight, health, and vitality. This is the power of having a metabolically balanced life.
Are you ready to start? Go to Step 5.
WHAT I OFFER
I am offering a 12-week individual and group coaching program. The program includes lab work, food plan, and counseling through every phase of the process.
The price is $1225 and includes your comprehensive blood test, meal plan, 12 weekly group meetings, and 4 individual meetings. Meetings are designed to guide you through your plan, help you stay on track and answer any questions that you may have. Financing, payment plans and family plans are available. Discount specials may apply to present and past homeopathy clients and client referrals. If clients would like to check their progress with the metabolic balance program, a follow-up validation blood tests is available at an affordable price. Are you ready to start? Go to Step 5.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Contact Myra today and discover your true balance! There are plans for weight loss, weight gain, better health, and a program just for athletes. Anyone is welcome to visit a group meeting to find out more, but please contact me to reserve a seat.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT METABOLIC BALANCE
Find out more about the metabolic balance® program that I teach at MetabolicBalanceCalifornia.com. With metabolic balance,® it is more about how good you feel than anything else. Metabolic balance® has individualized programs for weight management & optimal health. Contact Myra to join. Sign up for monthly news & tips.
Myra is Interviewed by Dr. Emmy A. Horstkamp, Metabolic Balance US
Metabolic Balance® Connect to the Vitality that is Your True Good Health
Myths & Truths About Nutrition
Study Verifies the Efficacy of metabolic balance®
Evaluation Labs Now Available To Metabolic Balance Participants
Gain Insights Into A Balanced Metabolism
Copyright © 2012 -, Myra Nissen.
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website? You can as long as you include the following blurb with it: This article was brought to you by Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA), Board Certified Classical Homeopath. Myra teaches women how to recognize their body’s unique needs and cues and uses Homeopathy to help empower women to take control of their bodies, health and well-being. Find out more, visit her blog www.myranissen.com/blog.