THE METABOLIC REVOLUTION IS HERE
Earlier this week we heard from a dozen medical leaders who have found ways to cure the symptoms of metabolic syndrome using nutritional approaches. This gathering of experts was at the first ever Metabolic Revolution Summit. The speakers included:
- Wolf Funfack, MD, and the Metabolic Balance Team, A Nutritional Program that Balances Hormones & Reverses Metabolic Syndrome
- JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS; Author, A Go-to Weight Loss Expert Weighs in on Reversing Metabolic Syndrome
- David Perlmutter, MD, The Connection Between Metabolic Syndrome, Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Caroline Cederquist, MD, Metabolic Syndrome: The Real Reason for Excess Weight Gain
- Sayer Ji, The Deadly Connection Between Wheat and Metabolic Syndrome
WHAT IS METABOLIC SYNDROME?
- Belly Fat – Waist Circumference greater than 35 inches for women, and greater than 40 inches for men.
- High Blood Pressure – greater or equal to 130 mg/85 mmHg
- Low HDL – Cholesterol less than 50 mg/dl for women and 40 mg/dl for men
- High Triglyceride – greater or equal to 105 mg/dl
- High Blood Sugar – greater or equal to 110 mg/dl
If a person has at least 3 of the above symptoms they are considered to have metabolic syndrome and are at risk for Type II diabetes, heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, weight gain and obesity. The good news is that you can turn this around.
MISS THE SUMMIT? YOU DID NOT MISS OUT!
If you missed the summit but would like to hear the speakers, you are in luck. The producers of the Metabolic Revolution have made the transcripts and recording of the speakers available for one low price of $197. And for a limited time at a special reduced rate. Order your copy before the price increases.
SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING HEALTHY AND LOOSING WEIGHT? I CAN HELP
Metabolic balance® has individualized programs for weight management & optimal health. So you will be confident that you are at a healthy weight, eating the foods that are right for you, and know you are the healthy. If you are interested in finding out more about metabolic balance®, contact Myra. You can also visit Myra’s Metabolic Balance. Sign up for monthly news & tips. Read a synopsis of an independent study about the effectiveness of metabolic balance.
Copyright © 2014 –, Myra Nissen.
Would you like to include this article in your newsletter or website? You can as long as you include the following blurb with it:
This article was brought to you by Myra Nissen, CCH, RSHom(NA), Board Certified Classical Homeopath. Myra teaches women how to recognize their body’s unique needs and cues and uses Homeopathy to help empower women to take control of their bodies, health and well-being. Find out more, visit her blog www.myranissen.com/blog.